Operation Queenslander - Local Plan
This guide is a practical tool for local governments on the development and implementation of a local plan. It also outlines the approach for engagement of local communities during the recovery process and provides a template for the Local Plan (Annex A).
The content of this guide is consistent with the planning requirements of local governments as set out under The Local Government Act 2009, which, among other things, requires councils to develop a community engagement policy to inform the development and review of its long-term community plans and financial management systems.
- Operation Queenslander - Local Plan ( 1MB)
- Annex A - local template for councils ( 63KB)
- Annex B (
- Annex C (
Examples of Local Plans
- ACT Bushfires Community Recovery Plan ( 421KB )
- Bendigo Community Recovery Plan ( 873KB )
- Kinglake Community Recovery Plan ( 1.4MB )
- Murrindindi Woodbourne ( 1.6MB )
- Whittlesea Community Recovery Plan ( 514KB )
- Central Highlands Community Recovery Program ( 4.5MB )
- Tablelands Local Plan ( 1.5MB )