Operation Queenslander - Implementation Plan
This Implementation Plan brings together the six lines of reconstruction that are the framework of Operation Queenslander (the State Plan).
Each line of reconstruction is developed by its own sub-committee after input from key stakeholders, government, industry and community.
The sub-committees identify the issues within their field,and then use their skills, expertise and experience to formulate a response.
View Implementation Plan Sections
Introduction & Table of Contents
- Introduction & Table of Contents ( 1.5 MB )
- Section 1: Operation QUEENSLANDER – Implementation Plan ( 566 KB )
- Section 2: Strategic objects, timelines and milestones ( 278 KB )
- Section 3: Implementation Plan ( 249KB )
- Section 4: Project control ( 192 KB )
- Section 5: Reporting ( 463 KB )
- Annex A: The lines if reconstruction sub-committee implementation plans ( 759 KB )
- Annex B: National Disaster Relief and Recovery Arrangements Overview ( 320 KB )
- Annex C: Strategic Objectives in Detail ( 328 KB )
- Annex D: Queensland Reconstruction Authority Principles ( 317 KB )
Glossary and Abbreviations
- Annex E: Glossary and Abbreviations ( 401 KB )
- Operation Queenslander - Implementation Plan ( 3.9 MB )