News & Media
Get Ready Queensland15 Sep
We are proud to now have administrative responsibility for the 2017-18 Get Ready Queensland grant program.
Queensland Strategy for Disaster Resilience released19 Jul
The Queensland Government has released its blueprint aimed at making Queensland the most disaster-resilient state in Australia.
Properties impacted by STC Debbie undergo three-month assessment13 Jul
Queensland Reconstruction Authority teams this week started inspections on 2900 properties impacted by Severe Tropical Cyclone Debbie (STC Debbie) as part of a post-event three-month damage assessment.
States discuss the future of Australia emergency management research12 Jul
The Queensland Reconstruction Authority (QRA) participated in Australia’s Bushfire and Natural Hazards Cooperative Research Centre Research Driving Change Showcase in Adelaide on 4-5 July 2017.
Brisbane River ferry terminals win an Australian Good Design Award15 Jun
The design of seven new Brisbane River ferry terminals by Aurecon and Cox Rayner Architects (now Cox Architecture), has won the Australian Good Design of the Year Award.
- Whitsunday shows signs of recovery31 May
- Queensland’s Severe Tropical Cyclone Debbie recovery plan released 11 May
- Queensland Government releases the most comprehensive flood study ever undertaken in Australia10 May
- Deputy Premier tours Debbie damage05 Apr
- Livingstone's Scenic Highway works ramp up01 Feb