News & Media
Deputy Premier tours Debbie damage05 Apr
Deputy Premier Jackie Trad has taken a first-hand look at the destruction brought on by Tropical Cyclone Debbie and its associated rainfall and flooding both in North Queensland and South East Queensland.
Livingstone's Scenic Highway works ramp up01 Feb
Livingstone Shire Council is making good progress on the complex repair and upgrade works on the iconic Scenic Highway at Statue Bay after it suffered major landslips and severe erosion during Cyclone Marcia in 2015.
QRA finalists at 2016 Premier’s Awards for Excellence23 Nov
The vital work of QRA’s Regional Liaison Officers (RLOs) within Indigenous communities has been recognised by Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk.
Livingstone begins building back with resilience at Statue Bay 11 Nov
Livingstone Shire Council has begun upgrade works on the iconic Scenic Highway at Statue Bay, Yeppoon this week after starting reconstruction works earlier this year.
QRA presents at the United Nations Conference in New Delhi08 Nov
Queensland Reconstruction Authority (QRA) Chief Executive Officer Brendan Moon has returned from New Delhi, India where he presented at the Asian Ministerial Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction 3 – 5 November 2016.
- The King and Queen of the Netherlands visit Brisbane 04 Nov
- Somerset completes milestone in building resilience 02 Nov
- QRA meets with Western Queensland Councils. 17 May
- Queensland Reconstruction Authority receives accolades in Resilient Australia Awards12 Jan
- Western Downs Wins Resilient Awards Accolade12 Jan